My Thoughts: Waiting for a Scot Like You is a fun, quick regency romance with plenty of steam. While it isn’t my favorite in the Union of the Rakes series, I still did enjoy it.
About the Book: It follows Major Duncan McCameron, who is tasked with escorting Lady Farris to a house party. Easy, right? Except that Lady Farris, the Dowager Countess, is on a mission to live her life to the fullest and experience everything the world has to offer, which naturally conflicts with Major McCameron’s strict, rule-following demeanor.
Keep Reading For My Full Review and Rating!
Yes, you heard me right.
On January 5, 2020, I began my mission to read every Tessa Dare book. Now, I didn’t actually have that as a goal when I picked up Do You Want To Start A Scandal, but once I started, I couldn’t stop. And now we’re here.
First, the truth:
- I haven’t read every Tessa Dare book yet. I actually plan on making this a two-part series. This is part 1, where I talk about the 14 of her books I have read. I will add a part 2 once I finish the rest.
- I had already read 3 of her books before starting this, but I do plan on rereading them for part 2!
- All the books in part 1 were read in a month, but there might be a break between part 1 and part 2. Doing this made me fall a bit behind in my TBR, so I need to take some time to catch up before continuing.
- I will be including any novellas that are sold separately from anthologies.
- There are a lot of books to talk about, so the reviews won’t be my normal, full length reviews. Instead, they’ll be quick mini reviews. I may make full length reviews for some of the books eventually, but not today.
I’m sorry for the clickbait-y title, but if you can forgive me, we should probably get started on those reviews!
[ Related: 12 Summer Romances (6 YA + 6 Adult) ]
Read more to see what Tessa Dare books I read, and my thoughts on all of them individually, as well as as a whole!