Hello there! My name is Cait (if you couldn’t tell). I’m 20 years old and working as a Children’s Library Clerk (working on that Computer Science and Library Science degree!). I live on Long Island, NY, with my parents and three adorable dogs. Outside of books, I love cosplay, disney, theater, and of course my mutts.
I’ve been in love with books for as long as I can remember. Back in kindegarten, I hated one of my now best friends because she learned how to read before I did (if you can’t tell, I’m a little competitive).
Here are a few of my absolute favorite reads:
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
- The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses both by Sarah J. Maas
- The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
I could probably go on for days, but I’ll stop there.
If you want to talk about books, or really anything, feel free to send me a message, or leave a comment on any of my posts! I’m always looking for bookish friends.