I read 13 books this month, including 4 from my July TBR!
I read 10 books this month, including 4 from my June TBR! There were definitely a few surprise favorites and a few disappointments.
I got to 4/5 books from my June TBR! I consider that a success! Be sure to check out my June Wrap Up to see what I’ve read this past month!
I chose five more highly anticipated books to read this July, and let’s see if I’ll actually read all of them!
Summer is the perfect time to catch up on your Goodreads reading goal if you need to, or push ahead! I want to talk about a few interesting releases coming in the month of July that I’m super excited to read.
I absolutely love to keep track of all the new YA releases. For the past few months, on my Tumblr, I have been making lists and graphics to keep track of what my Most Anticipated book releases are for each month. I plan to continue that here, but in the meantime, I thought I would share some of the past few month’s major releases!
Another 10 books read! Honestly, I feel like my reading slump is going nowhere which sucks. But I did read 3 of the 5 books on my May TBR so I’m happy! Two books were rereads though, so I do wish I read a bit more.
Bold titles have reviews, click the rating to check it out!
1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) || 5/5 Stars
2. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) || 4.9/5 Stars
3. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas || 4.8/5 Stars
4. Allied by Amy Tintera || 4/5 Stars
5. Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne || 3.5/5 Stars
6. Yumi by Renee Ahdieh || 5/5 Stars
7. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi || 5/5 Stars
8. Royals by Rachel Hawkins || 3.5/5 Stars
9. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett || 4/5 Stars
10. The Moth and the Flame by Renee Ahdieh || 4/5 Stars
What books did you read this month?
I did… okay with my May TBR. 3/5 isn’t bad! This month I want to do even better. Who knows, maybe I’ll get all 5/5!
What are you most excited to read this month?
Also, check out my most anticipated June releases!
June has some great books coming out and I want to talk about some of my favorites!
So here are 9 highly anticipated YA releases of June 2018!
Read more for release dates, titles, and synopsis!