I absolutely love to keep track of all the new YA releases. For the past few months, on my Tumblr, I have been making lists and graphics to keep track of what my Most Anticipated book releases are for each month. I plan to continue that here, but in the meantime, I thought I would share some of the past few month’s major releases!
Another 10 books read! Honestly, I feel like my reading slump is going nowhere which sucks. But I did read 3 of the 5 books on my May TBR so I’m happy! Two books were rereads though, so I do wish I read a bit more.
Bold titles have reviews, click the rating to check it out!
1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) || 5/5 Stars
2. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) || 4.9/5 Stars
3. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas || 4.8/5 Stars
4. Allied by Amy Tintera || 4/5 Stars
5. Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne || 3.5/5 Stars
6. Yumi by Renee Ahdieh || 5/5 Stars
7. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi || 5/5 Stars
8. Royals by Rachel Hawkins || 3.5/5 Stars
9. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett || 4/5 Stars
10. The Moth and the Flame by Renee Ahdieh || 4/5 Stars
What books did you read this month?
Most Anticipated May Releases
May is a crazy month. There are so many insane book releases that I’m dying for! So, naturally, I want to talk about them all. Since there are so many, I won’t talk about them too much, but I will include links to their Goodreads pages if you want to learn more!
So here are 16 highly anticipated YA releases of May 2018!
Read more for release dates, titles, and synopsis!
So… I may not have done too well on my April TBR, but this month I’ll make up for it! (check out my April Wrap Up!) May is a crazy month for releases, but hopefully my horrible reading slump is ending and I’ll actually be able to get to them.
What are you most excited to read this month?
Also, check out my most anticipated May releases!