Okay, I know Valentines day was a week ago and everyone has already made their list of favorite romances, but I want to do it to.
And to be extra special, I did it in slideshow form. Because I clearly have way too much free time.
Romance plot lines can make or break a book. The majority of YA books include one, but they’re not always great. So, I made a list of YA books with adorable romances (spanning a few different genres) that are perfect if you’re looking to be swept off your feet!
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord – [ Review ] [ Purchase ]
- By Your Side by Kasie West – [ Purchase ]
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren – [ Review ] [ Purchase ]
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh – [ Review ] [ Purchase ]
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin – [ Review ] [ Purchase ]
- Velvet by Temple West – [ Review ] [ Purchase ]
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller – [ Review ] [ Purchase ]
I also include a transcript of the slideshow below for anyone with screen readers or trouble loading images!Read More