Tag: casey mcquiston
Book Release Round Up – 16 LGBTQ+ 2019 Releases
I’m at Pride in NYC today so I thought I should celebrate by, once again, talking about some LGBTQ+ books. I’m always looking for more LGBTQ+ reads, and 2019 is really stepping up to the plate, so I thought I should compile a list of some great books that I loved or hope to love.…
12 LGBTQ+ Reads for Pride Month 2019!
IT’S PRIDE MONTH!!! The best month of the year!!! In celebration, I’ve compiled a list of 12 amazing LGBTQ+ reads that are perfect if you’re looking to read the rainbow this month. These are a mix of my personal favorites, plus some that I’m dying to read.
Red White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston – The Perfect Read for Pride Month (Review)
Overall: 5/5 StarsCharacters: 5/5Setting: 5/5Writing: 5/5Plot and Themes: 5/5Awesomeness Factor: 5/5Review in a Nutshell: I spent 95% of my time reading this book smiling. I’m sure I terrified some people, but oh god was it worth it. (Side note: The other 5% was happy crying) “Thinking about history makes me wonder how I’ll fit into it one day, I guess. And you…
May Favorites + June 2019 TBR
I’ve been really bad at posting these on time lately, but I’m 100% blaming BookCon and BookExpo for this month. They just really threw me off. But I won’t let that stop me from talking about what I loved last month, and what I’m hoping to love this month! Read more for my favorite reads…
A Super Late April Favorites + May TBR
The month may almost be over but I can’t not talk about my favorite reads in April, or not set a goal for myself for May. Admittedly, I don’t have much time to complete that goal, but lets be honest, I never actually read everything on my TBR. Read more to see the best things…