I thought by reading slump was getting better, but boy was I wrong. I barely pulled through in March. I read 10 books, but most of them were novellas. However, there were still some amazing reads in there! Here’s a quick list of a few of my favorites:Continue reading
I absolutely love to keep track of all the new YA releases. For the past few months, on my Tumblr, I have been making lists and graphics to keep track of what my Most Anticipated book releases are for each month. I plan to continue that here, but in the meantime, I thought I would share some of the past few month’s major releases!
I read 10 books this month, two of which were actually on my April TBR so I guess I did okay. I really had a bad reading slump all month but I think I may be finally beating. Except ACOFAS is coming out and I know I’ll be back in a slump after that.
Bold titles have reviews, click the rating to check it out!
1. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater || 5/5 Stars
2. Opal by Maggie Stiefvater || 5/5 Stars
3. Defy The Worlds by Claudia Gray || 5/5 Stars
4. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi || 3/5 Stars
5. Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter || 3.5/5 Stars
6. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett || 4.6/5 Stars
7. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett || 4.8/5/5 Stars
8. The Dating Debate by Chris Cannon || 2.5/5 Stars
9. Okami by Renee Ahdieh || 5/5 Stars
10. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli || 4.8/5 Stars
What books did you read this month?